Mark Charan Newton contest winners!

These five lucky winners will receive a complimentary copy of Newton's Nights of Villjamur, compliments of the folks at Pan MacMillan. For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

The winners are:

- Iain Fleming, from Dunmurry, Northern Ireland

- Mark Redman, from Oakes, Huddersfield, England

- Shane McGrath, from Cork, Ireland

- Alicia Hurley, from Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England

- James Ross, from Cork City, Ireland

Thanks to all the participants!

Man, it may not be St. Patrick's Day, but the Irish got lucky this time around!

Oh, before I forget, there will be a second excerpt from Newton's Nights of Villjamur as we get closer to the release date. . .:-)

5 commentaires:

Yetikeeper said...

Wow! I am so thrilled that I am one of the five lucky winners. This is an early birthday present for me, and I say "Thank you."

James

Anonymous said...

Thanks

Shane

Anonymous said...

Wow, can't believe I won one! Thanks.

Alicia

Iain said...

Woo-hoo!! I have finally won something!!! Right, I'm off to do the lottery.

Cheers, Pat. Keep up the excellent work on the site.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant, never thought I would win a copy I'm so chuffed...many many thanks :)

Mark