Win a copy of Drew C. Bowling's THE TOWER OF SHADOWS


Yep, a bonus contest!

Funny things do happen sometimes. It turns out that the author saw my blog and learned about my contests. Don't know if he's a regular visitor or not, but that's beside the point. He then contacted his publisher's publicity manager to see if it would be possible to do the same sort of thing. So I get this email from my contact at Del Rey Books, asking me if I'd be willing to do a giveaway for Bowling's The Tower of Shadows. Why not!?!

Del Rey offered me the novel last fall, but my reading schedule is already backed up all the way to April and beyond, so I declined. I checked out the reviews and advance praise, and people seem to have enjoyed the book. Here are the links: Canada, USA, Europe.

Anyway, as it's obvious that you guys simply love to win free books, I have 5 copies of The Tower of Shadows up for grabs, each autographed by the author. You guys can't say I'm not looking out for you!;-)

The rules are the same as usual. First off, you need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "TOWER." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!

3 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

I do read your blog, Patrick. And thanks for putting this up! I hope the people who win copies enjoy the book.

Drew

Patrick said...

Hi Drew!

Although it's been two years now, and though I know that many people in the industry do stop by, I'm always shocked when an author or editor I talk to for the first time knows about me!

Anonymous said...

I won!