Submit your questions for yet another Steven Erikson interview!

Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you!;-)

Steven Erikson has agreed to do another interview with me! Okay, so I am acutely aware that numerous fans out there will want to kill me because of this good fortune I have. Which is why this interview will be comprised mostly of questions from Erikson's readers. And God knows they are legions! The stats concerning the first Q&A are ample evidence of that fact!:-)

As always, I will post about this on the message boards I frequent. So you can post your questions there, or you can do it here in the comment section. I will select the best questions (please refrain from questions that will automatically get us a RAFO), and they will be forwarded to the author.

I'll probably make the selection in about a week, so put your mind to this!

0 commentaires: